UdL's faculties and schools offer some courses taught in English. International exchange students can take courses from different degrees, regardless of the level (bachelor or master) and the faculty or school they belong to, as long as the international academic coordinator considers the student has the academinc background that allows him/her to follow the course.
The list for each faculty or school is available at the following links. If you need additional information about courses in English, please contact the international academic coordinators.
School of Agrifood and Forestry Science and Engineering (ETSEA)
Faculty of Education, Psychology and Social Work
Faculty of Law, Economics and Tourism
Faculty of Nursing and Physiotherapy
- New trends in Health care: an International wiew I: 1st semestre 3 ECTS
- New trends in Health care: an International wiew II: 2nd semestre 3 ECTS
- Final project degree (depending on professors availability)
Faculty of Arts
National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia - INEFC
- Bachelor Thesis (6 ECTS).
- Practical internship. Number of ECTS variable (from 3 ECTS to 20 ECTS). Recommended for full year (two semester) students.
- Courses are thought in Catalan and/or Spanish, but practice-based courses (e.g. sports) can be followed with basic skills in Spanish. Most of the courses require learning from English written sources and teachers counsel international students to support with the content. For more information about "language-friendly" courses please contact email@example.com