Faculty of Medicine

University of Lleida

 

The Faculty of Medicine in Lleida is one of the oldest in Europe: medicine was taught in the old Estudi General founded by Jaume II in 1300. Distinguished doctors such as Arnau de Vilanova, after whom the university hospital is named, taught classes at Estudi General until it was closed by Philip V in 1717. The Faculty comprises three buildings. The first building, located on the grounds of the Hospital de Santa Maria, houses central services, the Dean’s Office, the Teaching Office, the Secretarial and Administrative Offices, in addition to the research laboratories in which the first years of the degrees in Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, and Human Nutrition and Diet are taught. In the second building, which is located on the grounds of the Arnau de Vilanova University Hospital, lectures are held for final year degree students in Medicine, and Clinical and Instrumental Practices. The third building is used for both teaching and research and covers an area of some 3,000m

University of Lleida
Campus de Ciencias de la Salud
C. de Montserrat Roig, 2 
E-25008 Lleida

deganatm@fmedicina.udl.cat
+34 973 70 24 00
+34 973 70 22 91


Department of Experimental Medicine

University of Lleida
Campus de Ciencias de la Salud
C. de Montserrat Roig, 2 
E-25008 Lleida

secretaria@mex.udl.cat
+34 973 70 24 37
+34 973 70 24 26


Department of Basic Medical Sciences

University of Lleida
Campus de Ciencias de la Salud
Av. de l'Alcalde Rovira Roure, 44 
E-25198 Lleida

secretaria@cmb.udl.cat
+34 973 70 24 03
+34 973 70 24 26


Department of Surgery

University of Lleida
Campus de Ciencias de la Salud
Av. de l'Alcalde Rovira Roure, 80 
E-25198 Lleida

secretaria@cirurgia.udl.cat
+34 973 70 22 02
+34 973 70 24 26


Department of Medicine

University of Lleida
Campus de Ciencias de la Salud
Av. de l'Alcalde Rovira Roure, 80 
E-25198 Lleida

secretaria@medicina.udl.cat
+34 973 70 24 33
+34 973 70 22 05

   Last modification: